Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Great Night of Something by William Munt - MALE

A Great Night of SomethingWilliam MuntCOMEDIC

Hey! . . . Hey!! Oh my god . . . WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!Jesus, I know you'reall righteous and shit and don't think you need to even pay attention to me butwhy don't you humor me here, ok? No no no stay with me don't look away! I wantyou to look right at me as I say this to you. You're going to pay attention toevery word.

First off I bought the weed so I don't know what the problem is. Yes it was agift, but it was here and you know what? No big deal, I can get more. Second,the fish was old and you never took very good care of him anyway so his dayswere numbered. And third, the police understood the whole thing and they said itwould go on your record as a misdemeaner at the very worst. So yeah, you're alittle banged up and yes it will take some time to get the stains out of thecouch but isn't worth it man.

You need to look on the bright side of things more. Look, I'm not saying Ifucked up, but if i did . . hey come on focus here buddy, don't look over there,there's nothing going on over there . . . if I did fuck up, then you have tounderstand that there were a whole set of circumstances that were stackedagainst me. No one would have believed she was underage, there was no sign thatsaid animals not allowed, and Ricky can usually hold his shit a lot better thanhe did. I mean I've seen him do a lot more and end up less fucked up. So in theend maybe it's just a really good story to tell our grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment